Sunday, November 25, 2007

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the St. Botoph St. blog. I started this blog to get people in the St. Botolph neighborhood of Boston involved. In many cases, we city dwellers are very busy and don't see our neighbors very often; in fact, we may not know our neighbors. So I started this blog as a way for the neighborhood to get to know each other. I wanted us to have a common area to share ideas. I'm your neighbor at 199. I live here with my wife Melinda, and our baby daughter Emmy.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dan,
Congratulations on this initiative! I am your neighbor at 124! I live with my beloved Joe and we moved to St Botolph about 6 years ago. Hopefully we will see you and Melinda and Emmy at the party - I can vouch that it will be great fun and the previous time we had it at the Marriott, the food was wonderful! Now who can give me the name of a good window cleaner, plumber, carpenter, life coach, cleaner, home cook :)?
Ciao Claire

Julia said...

Hi Dan,

Julia here from 31 Cumberland. We finally got to an SBNA meeting tonight (April 22). And I've just found the blog! I think it's a great idea. It may take some time and education, but blogging will be great for the community. Thanks for taking initiative. And congratulations on your new position. Your platform was impressive. Looking forward to seeing you around the neighborhood.
-Julia